What do I get with my Trailer service?
13 Point Roadworthy Safety Check
- Road lights
- Beak operation
- Breakaway cable
- Jockey Wheel and function
- Wheel condition
- Tyre condition and pressure
- Hub bearing check
- “A” Frame Chassis inspection
- General bodywork
- Corner Steady operation
- Tow hitch assembly & Road test
A certificate will be generated and given to you with your personal test data.
Convenient & Professional
Trailer testing can be carried at one of our depots or at a location to suit your needs.
How do I prepare?
- Please ensure the trailer is in a roadworthy condition either for collection or your own delivery
- Please ensure the trailer has the current clear air test certificate
- Please ensure the trailer is free from all belongings, with the transit plate affixed.